Updated: In two simple steps you will earn 100,000 miles for opening brokerage account!
You can compound your earning capabilities without needing to spend money or tie up funds in separate accounts.
The American and United Airlines signup bonus offers are for NEW customers only and you can only be a new customer once. So you will need to choose which Airlines’ frequent flyer miles are more valuable to you
The Delta Airlines signup bonus offer is for existing account holders and can be applied for once you decide on the American or United offer.
I decided to go with American Airlines over United Airlines because of their nonstop JFK-EZE service; an important route for me.
So by the end of this deal I will have 50,000 AAdvantage frequent flyer miles and 50,000 SkyMiles frequent Flyer miles! I think that is a good deal for not having to spend a single $1.
100,000 Miles for opening brokerage account
AA offer expires September 30, 2012 and UA offer expires October 1, 2014
Complete $100,000 in cumulative deposits. The trick is that this is not a one-time $100,000 deposit. That would be too rich for my blood.
Recycle your funds. Do you have $5,000 or $10,000 in your checking account that you won’t need for the next month? Then start churning those deposits until the cumulative reaches $100,000.
- Deposit $25,500. Wait up to 7-10 business days for first time deposits to clear.
- Withdraw all but $500 of your funds.
- Redeposit $25,000, wait for funds to clear.
- Withdraw $25k and repeat process until you reach $100,000 in cumulative deposits.
- Mileage typically posts on the Sunday following meeting the $100k requirement.
Step 2 (must complete Step 1):
- After receiving 50k American or United miles enroll in Delta offer. The Delta offer is for existing customers so remember to complete the new customer promo’s in Step 1 first.
- The account you opened in Step 1 qualifies for the Delta offer.
- Since you already achieved $100k in deposits from Step 1 you do not need to touch any money for this offer.
- Wait until the Sunday after enrolling for Delta SkyMiles to post.
Now that you have so many airmiles in two different miles programs why not get some hotel rewards action with Hilton.